604.259.0585Recording Connection Audio Institute - Learn One on One in a Real Recording Studio
ACHIEIVING THE NEXT LEVEL OF AUDIO EXCELLENCE
Once you have graduated from the Canada Recording Connection Bachelor Level Audio Program (or another audio engineering school), if you want to take your professional skills to the next level, we offer an advanced MASTER’S EQUIVALENT program to help you do just that.
Discover advanced Pro Tools techniques, as well as advanced tracking, overdubs, mixing and mastering. Our Master’s Program affords you more in-depth training and one-on-one instruction with your mentor as he/she prepares you to transition from the role of assistant engineer to the helm of the control room. Written by a music industry professional with over 30 years of experience, this one-of-a-kind Master’s Program will guide you through the process of co-producing two tracks alongside your mentor for a band that you bring into the studio.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Geared for the serious audio student who has completed the basic training of our bachelor’s equivalent program, the MASTER’S EQUIVALENT PROGRAM is an intensive six-month course that builds on the foundations of our basic course and guides you into a more advanced level of music production and audio engineering. Among other things, this course covers the following:
- Advanced Pro-Tools techniques, including auto-tuning, elastic audio and more
- In-depth training with compressors, effects and plugins
- Bringing a band into the studio, where you will sit at the helm alongside your mentor as you track two songs in a real recording session
- Overdubbing, mixdown and mastering at the advanced level
- Basic business practices for running a studio, budgeting for recording sessions, and other business-related topics
- …and more!
At Canada Recording Connection Audio Institute, we always believe in working toward a tangible goal. Thus, by the time you conclude the Master’s Program, you will have recorded, mixed and mastered a pro-quality two-track demo (for which you receive co-producing credit with your mentor). PLUS, if you maintain at least a “B” average for the duration of your course, the Recording Connection will actually SUBMIT YOUR COMPLETED DEMO TO TWO INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS—ONE RECORD LABEL EXECUTIVE AND ONE MUSIC PRODUCER—AT NO CHARGE.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE CANADA RECORDING CONNECTION MASTER’S PROGRAM
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY.)
APPLICANTS TO THE MASTER’S PROGRAM MUST MEET JUST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO QUALIFY:
- Enrollment or pending enrollment in the Canada Recording Connection Audio Institute Audio Engineering/Music Production Bachelor Equivalent Program (see “Combined Tuition for Simultaneous Enrollment” below).
- A Graduate in good standing from the Canada Recording Connection Audio Institute’s Bachelor Equivalent Program, having earned your completion certificate within the last 7 years.
- A Graduate of a comparable audio engineering/music production program from another accredited school, as evidenced by a degree, diploma or certificate of completion.
Tuition: 9,220.50, or 7,939.88 if you pay for the Master's Program at the time you sign up for the Bachelor's Program
Bachelors and Master's Bundle: 17416.50
Financial Assistance Available!