604.259.0585Recording Connection Audio Institute - Learn One on One in a Real Recording Studio
The True Cost of Recording Schools Compared
At the Recording Connection, we don’t believe that you should have to mortgage your future just to get a quality education in Audio Engineering or Music Production. That’s why we make sure our tuition costs are among the lowest in the industry. Unlike some competing schools, we don’t pad the deal with hidden costs or additional fees. Our low tuition of 8,910 if you pay in full, or 9,930 if you finance, covers everything: your private one on one learning with your mentor as an apprentice, session work and additional lesson opportunities, all your books and materials, all software including Pro Tools, your very own website, SEO self marketing classes, student services counseling and additional mentoring (if needed), and one year’s worth of real job placement assistance. That’s 8,910 CAD total, 75% LESS than those overpriced diploma mill audio or film schools.
By contrast, almost unbelievably, the lab fees and supplies alone at some schools can cost more than your entire education at Recording Connection! Maybe that’s the reason it’s so challenging to find the tuition information on some of our competitors’ websites. We dare you to look over our competitors, and compare the actual costs of those audio engineering and music producing schools compared to ours.
For the Best Value and Results Compare Recording Connection to Other Schools
- Recording Connection is much more affordable.
- At Recording Connection, your tuition provides you with one-on-one, personal instruction from a professional recording engineer or music producer in a real recording studio—not a generic curriculum in a crowded classroom.
- Recording Connection can be found in hundreds of towns and cities around the world.
- Recording Connection’s audio engineering and music production programs can be completed in as little as six months.
Four More Reasons for You to Choose The Recording Connection Audio School Alternative
- Your instructor/mentor is an actual working professional in the music industry, not some full-time professor who hasn’t worked in a recording studio in years (if ever).
- Your “classroom” is an actual state-of-the-art recording studio, not a stale college classroom or a simulated recording studio.
- You’ll log many hours of real-world experience as you work on actual recording projects for actual clients, as opposed to practicing on simulated gigs, student projects or pro-bono gigs.
- You’ll make dozens of solid connections in the music industry while attending our program at Recording Connection—connections with people who actually do the hiring and have the power to give you the job. By contrast, at most other schools, the people you meet will basically be your competition—fellow students who will have to compete with you for those job openings after graduation.)
Why We’re Good
The Recording Connection Audio Institute successfully combines the best parts of the traditional recording school experience with vital, real-world experience—effectively retaining the parts of traditional education that work, and dispensing with the parts that don’t work. We’ve spent nearly 30 years continually developing, fine-tuning and updating our curriculum to stay current with the times, working hand in hand with some of the world’s most renowned recording engineers and music producers to offer the most relevant and current content possible. We are of the solid conviction that when you compare us with our competitors, you will see that Recording Connection is hands-down THE BEST PROGRAM on the market for anyone who is genuinely serious about a career in the music industry.
What’s Included in our Tuition Price?
As a Recording Connection Student, you will receive all of the following:
- You will have a personal mentor who provides personal, one-on-one training in music recording, sound design and audio engineering, which you will learn in an actual recording studio.
- You will receive and work through our structured course curriculum, written by real-life Recording Engineers, Music Producers, Live Event Sound Engineers, Recording Studio Owners and other Audio Professionals.
- You will receive all your books, materials and software, including your own copy of the latest version of Pro Tools, at no additional cost. We’ll even cover shipping!
- In addition to your personal mentor, you will be assigned a Student Services Representative, who will be available to assist with homework up to 5 days per week.
- You will receive your own personal website upon enrollment, plus an additional 6 months of training about how to harness the power of the Internet to market yourself and get jobs.
- You will receive an additional course curriculum on Self-Promotion and Internet Marketing.
- You will receive automatic enrollment in our exclusive Stay Connected Program, which provides an additional year of job assistance and training after graduation (should you need it). This is included in your tuition, at no additional charge.
1.) The United States Bureau of Accredited Schools (USBAS) has recognized all of Recording Connection’s programs, teachers and training facilities/one-on-one classrooms in professional working environments. Visit the bureau at www.usbas.org
2.) The National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance (NPSAA) has recognized all of Recording Connection’s programs as meeting their standards for curriculum, teachers, and educational excellence. Click here to visit the NPSAA
Recording Connection is an associate member of the National Broadcasters Association (NAB), The American Federation of Radio and Television Artists (AFTRA), and the Society for Professional Audio Recording Services (SPARS).