604.259.0585Recording Connection Audio Institute - Learn One on One in a Real Recording Studio
Top 10 Things You Should Know About The Recording Connection Audio Institute
- Recording Connection is like no other school you have encountered. Unlike traditional audio schools that meet in classrooms, with Recording Connection your “classroom” is a real recording studio in the town where you live.
- With Recording Connection, you are not competing with 20-40 other students like you would in traditional schools. Instead, you are the only student in your class, receiving personal, one-on-one instruction from your mentor.
- With Recording Connection, not only do you follow a structured course curriculum with your mentor, but your mentor is a real audio professional who supplements your education with his/her many years of real-world experience.
- The Recording Connection is fully accredited by the National Private School Accreditation Alliance (NPSAA) and the United States Bureau of Accredited Schools (USBAS).
- The Recording Connection has been privately owned and operated ever since it began in 1983. We have the same executive staff as we had when we started nearly 30 years ago.
- The Recording Connection does not make you wait until after graduation before helping you find paid work. When you enroll, you will be enlisted in our Stay Connected Program, which is set up to help you achieve your career goals. We assign you a Student Services Representative who periodically checks in with you and assists you in obtaining paid work and quality internships in your local area. Thus, not only do you have a personal mentor/instructor, you also have a Stay Connected representative who is committed to helping you become employable in the real world.
- The Recording Connection continues to work with you for up to a full year after graduation, at no additional charge, to help you find paid work.
- The Recording Connection is flexible. You can attend our audio engineering program full-time, part-time, nights and/or weekends, around your busy schedule. We can be a perfect complement to your day job or to other school commitments.
- When you graduate, you will be certified by The Recording Connection, which, combined with the 6 months of in-studio experience you’ve accumulated, will make you eligible for work as an assistant, audio engineer or producer in virtually any recording studio in the world.
- The Recording Connection’s Co-Head of Admissions and Chief Academic Officer are both available to you and your family, so you can be entirely at ease while working with us. Simply click one of the links above to e-mail them, or reach out to them at their corresponding pages.
No doubt you have many questions about our music recording program. Please click here to get answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.